Change to Quick Change:
The Terminus cutterheads
are specially designed for moulding hardwoods, softwoods, MDF, particle
board and composites. . .
- Moulder cutterheads
- Planer cutterheads
- Edge rounding cutterheads
- Edge trimming/jointing cutterheads
- Jointing and rabbeting cutterheads
- Cabinet door cutter sets
- Stile and rail cutterheads
- Raised panel cutterheads
- Customized profile cutterheads
- Universal profile cutterheads
- Grooving cutterheads
- Adjustable grooving cutterheads
- Swivel cutterheads
- Glue joint cutterheads
Swiss insert tooling for:
- Reversible knives - reduced downtime
- Constant cutting circle-repeatability + or - .00"
- Solid aluminum alloy construction-allows high speed application
- Advanced head design-allows machine to run quieter
- Knife protrudes .060" above cutterhead-maximum safety and performance
- Centrifugal wedge clamping system-safety and easy change over.
- Knives available in H.S.S. 18% tungsten or solid carbide-longer knife
- Knives change radially-quicker change over
- Fixed knife positioning centered on rib of body-no adjustment.