formulated for Sawblades, Cutters, Knives,Bits, Woodworking Tools.
Kutter-Kleener Removes Pine Pitch
Environmentally Safe - Kutter-Kleener
a blend of biological and organic surfactants that biodegrade as
they clean. It is cleaner and safer for people. It has a pleasant
A General Tooling Cleaner - it
cleans pitch as well as grease.
Fast & Effective and Non-Flammable! You
can spray it on directly or use it in a soak tank, steamer or pressure
washer. It is non-flammable and makes the pitch non-flammable too!
aqueous technology cleans resins, prolongs life, is low cost.
Safe for people and environment, eliminating harmful solvents.
Ready-to-use formulation with rust inhibitors.
Kutter-Kleener does for you:
1. Readily removes Pitch and Resins
2. Lubricates and Cools during cutting action
3. Inhibits rust and oxidation of metals
4. Prevents Resin buildup through daily use
5. Maintains cleaner, sharper cutting edges
6. Reduces knife burns and dulling
7. Prolongs life of Blades and Cutters
8. Reduces down-time and sharpening costs
9. Saves BIG $$$ compared to other methods
10.Provides safety and convenience for use in dip tanks, spray
misters, and parts washers
does this also:
1. Replaces harsh, dangerous solvents
2. Biodegrades readily, emits no VOCâs
3. Protects people, machines, and environment
4. Combines aqueous safety with convenience and efficiency
5. Complies with OSHA and EPA regulations as a non-hazardous,
non-toxic, non-flammable cleaning agent
6. Will provide exceptional versatility and safety for many cleaning
jobs in home and industry.
A combination of VPW SC-100 and Rust Inhibitor
#VCI-377 into a water -based colloidal, surfactant liquid solution.
Slight agitation and heat (up to 110°F) will enhance cleaning
action, but is not required.
Resins, petrocarbons, oils, protein, sugars, and lipidis are released
from solied surface and suspended in solution so they may be rinsed
away, wiped clean with a rag, or even blown away by air hose.
The rust inhibitor prevents flash rust or ozidation for up to
6 months when stored dry.
It is recommended that a routine maintenance program of hand-spraying
or dipping knives; heads, and blades be done every 4-5 months
when not in constant use. For more technical information, request
Material Safety Data Sheets for VPW SC-100 and VCI-377.
reach a friendly voice, call during our hours of operation:
Monday through Friday, 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. EST
(Eastern Standard Time)
Wood Tech Enterprises
Our website: www.woodtechtooling.com
P.O. Box 2226
Fairview, NC 28730 USA
15 Khristy Scott Lane
Fairview, NC 28730 USA
Copyright © 1998-2011 Wood Tech Enterprises, Inc. All Rights
Reserved. Designated trademarks and brands are the property of their
respective owners. Wood Tech is not responsible for typographical
errors. Prices are subject to change. All prices are in U.S. Dollars.